Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

She's Like a Star



Call me a lame or call me late.  First of all, I don't even know who Taio Cruz is or when he came out.  I only came across this song, a few months ago, while watching someone else's You Tube video and this was their background song.  So the song may be 2 years old, but it's a hit with me.  Like most songs, the beat is what pulled me in.  

I mean, I like a good beat.  I can't stand to hear Lil' Wayne's annoying voice, but I like most of his songs because of the beat.........but, before I get started on his irritating voice, I will move on.  

The lyrics aren't that bad either.  Taio Cruz is actually singing about something that makes sense.   I'd been listening to the song on some generic you tube channel and just recently came across the "official" video.  And looking at Taio Cruz, I still don't know who the heck he is, but I still love this song.  And I smile while bopping my head because one day some guy will be singing (well at least thinking) that same thing about me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment