Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Don't get it twisted. Twisted Sista got it right!


Yep, this is it!  I am a product junkie and I'm not ashamed to say so......Hello, my name is Cheney and I am product junkie!  Most of the products I've used have been okay.  With some I've had success and others, well, not so much.  I have been a long journey to find that product that curls my hair exactly the way I want, without a lot of shrinkage.  Either I can fiind a product that gives me great curl definition with too much shrinkage.  Really, sometimes I'd have 85% shrinkage.  Other times, I find a product that elongates my hair (where it looks wavy) but no curl definition.  I've never been able to find a product that gives me both.  Until now.............the gates of heaven have opened and the angels are singing.......YES, thank you, Lord for sending me Twista Sista curl activator (from Urban Therapy).  This stuff is the bomb and may have cured by product junkiness, though I'm not really sure about that.  I may be a product junkie forever. 

So having just moved to New York, while most of my hair products hadn't been moved from Chicago, I was in my local Duane Reade and saw this product.  Not sure of how it would work, I thought, from the packaging alone that it was worth a try.  And man oh man, am I glad I tried it.  The curl activator both elongates my curls and gives me GREAT curl definition.  The top 5 ingredients (water, paraffinum liquidum, glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut oil) and cetyl alcohol), are all LOVED by my hair.  This will definitely be my staple product.  I also like the 30 second curl spray for my roots.  I haven't figured out if I'm using the curl spray correctly because it doesn't do anything if I spray it on the entire length of my hair, but my thick roots seem to love it. 

So there you have it.  If you haven't tried Urban Therapy's Twista Sista curl activator and 30 second curl spray, you better do so NOW! 

2 comments:

  1. Souds great Cheney, kee me posted I'm ready to go natural curly, hope it lasts....
    Tootie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been usingTwisted sista for years now, since it first came out in the UK and I never use anything else. My girlfriends and I use the whole range in fact. Thanks Urban Therapy! val x

    ReplyDelete