Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Weight loss mission - The beginning

At some point we all battle with our apperance.  Whether its our hair, weight, clothes, shoes or whatever, at some point we want to see a difference.  Well, my weight is one of those things.  I constantly struggle with getting my weight where I want it to be.  So yesterday I'm watching new videos from one of the people (NikkiiDior) I subscribe to on YouTube and she starts talking about a weight loss mission that she would begin today.  It only took me one second to know this was something I wanted to be a part of.  As a sat in those Marc Jacobs jeans that I couldn't fit last year, I knew that modifying my eating habits wouldn't be a struggle because I've learned how to eat healthier without sacraficing the things I like (my sweet tooth is in constant overload).  Now working out is another issue.  I HATE IT.  But I know if I really want to maximize my weight loss, I need to start back working out.  So today, after an hour long stare down with my workout clothes, I got off the couch and put my EA Active  into my Wii console. 

I cursed and fussed the entire time I did the Athlete in You workout.  Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to do the "HARD" version on my first day working out when I haven't worked out in a while.  I made it all the way through the work out so I give myself a pat on the back for that.  So tomorrow, I look forward to working out again.  Once I get started I'm a beast!  Where I often lose the war is when I'm fighting the battle to stay motivated after a few weeks.  So I'm on a mission.  I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel yet, but as the saying goes, "a journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."  Let me lace of my Nike and get started. 

No comments:

Post a Comment