Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Good-bye 2010....I'm glad to see you go

source: Crunch Gear


"Such is life" - my mom

2010 has been a thorn in my side since it began.  I never saw the horizon because I spent so much time in the valley.  It seems as if everything that could go wrong in my life, did go wrong.  It pained me to see some of the things I worked so hard to achieve taken away from me.  I felt like I spent most of the year down and defeated, trying to fight off every battle that was thrown my way.  Do I think I've grown? Absolutely.  Am I grateful for the obstacles I've faced? Yes.  Did I like it? No, who wants to experience life when it seems everything is going wrong.  If I had to chose to do it again, would I?  Yes, if it was God's plan for me.

So while I am glad to bid a farewell to 2010, it is mainly becuase I am ready to take on everything that is waiting for me as I step in 2011.  I will continue the journey that I started in 2010, but my outlook will be brighter, my steps will be stronger, my faith will carry me and I will take with me, everything that 2010 threw at me.  Most of it knocked me down and some of it kept me down, but I'm shaking it off and using it as the foundation that I step on to move forward to what is waiting for me.

So farewell 2010, I wish you well.  I eagerly await everything that your sister, 2011 has for me.  Bring it on, because I'm ready! 

Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment